Friday, December 13, 2013

Project Douche Bag!

I thought it would be a good idea to tell you a story about someone I met and probably someone you have seen on TV. I met Jack M. about 4 or 5 years ago when I was go-going. There was a song playing that I enjoyed dancing to. I normally would bend over grab my ankles and shake my ass to the song, this was all taking place at Fubar in West Hollywood. While I was performing Jack M. stuck his face into my ass crack and licked my hole. I was wearing a jockstrap at the time. Instantly my eyes widened and I was like who the fuck. I stood up and turned around and was like wait you are Jack from Project Runway. He confirmed and said he liked my ass. So I let him lick it again.

Before the night was over I had asked him if he would like to have lunch with me before he went back to NYC he was pitching a TV idea, for a new show. He said yes and we ended up going to lunch and then walking around for a couple hours afterward. We talked about his life and the whole HIV thing and how he was affected. He seemed like a really nice guy. So we went to the place he was staying his buddy's house where we made out and he wanted to fuck me. I was down for it till he told me how big he was. Honestly though my dick is bigger so I wanted to top. He did not want to let me top, that was kind of a letdown but it was life, so I just dealt with it. After about ten minutes I left him there and headed home after saying good bye.

So a few years later I saw him at a fundraiser, where he was a popular person to talk to. Being friendly I went up to him. I thought I could strike up a conversation and I did but it was very brief and ended quite quickly on his part. He was very aloof to me on that day. Didn't know why but I eventually realized is he probably was still mad that I didn't bottom for him on our first encounter. I hadn't had any hard feelings towards him so he kind of swept me away like dirt. The scorn of a bitter queen, I had just experienced.

A long while after that I saw him training at Gold's Gym where I worked out at the time. I was with my workout buddy when I noticed him again. So being my friendly self I went up to him again to say hi. Thinking to myself I'll ask him out again and see what happens. His response was to me, was kind of stupid. "Sorry you are not my type I am looking for a top." Which made me laugh inside because, of the past interaction he wanted to top me and I didn't want to let him. Two things: one, he was a douche bag for saying that because he doesn't know me well enough to call me a bottom, and two he couldn't remember the past interaction we had. So I went back to my work out partner and laughed about what had just gone down.

So months have passed since I had seen him. He decided to add me on Twitter I had no clue why but I let him follow me. Then I tweeted him and said “Why did you want to follow me?” A few question marks later he emails me and tells me to follow him back. Again me being nice I followed him back and he decided to tell me about the post I had posted. The post was about a male Delta flight attendant, Jack informed me that the gentlemen is only into black guys. It’s not like I care. It was not like I would ever meet the guy again in person. Jack decided to go into detail that he went on a date with him etc. Again I don't care I am so turned off by Jack that I really didn't want to know anything. Just wanted to know why this douche was messaging me on twitter. So we had an exchange of words and he runs away because when someone has facts that make him look like a sack of shit he couldn’t handle it.

So I guess what it all comes down to, is no matter what good a person does like HIV= campaign, the persons actions speak much louder than their "Good Deeds."
 
You never want a person who thinks they are better than other people just because their over worked face from surgery (not to mention the over worked Photoshop artist) was on TV. People are more than just a thing that you can toss aside, just because you didn't get to fuck them. If you claim to be a man then you should be able to complete a conversation to the end even though the topic is unsettling and diminishes your ego. It is called having balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment